OKUR Cold Patcher is a machine which allows quick and easy application in road repairs/patches and maintenance. It is installed aboard a vehicle. We attach priority to ease of use and low cost in its design.
Unlike currently available traditional methods, patch filler offers maximum benefit with minimum cost thanks to in-situ mixing.
The machine mixes bituminous emulsion with aggregate by the help of pressurized air, thereby producing the material to be applied in low temperatures.
Thanks to its specially designed mixing nozzle, a grout-like mix is obtained and applied to the damaged area easily. After paving the damaged area completely, a compaction operation is performed. Such operation is performed in a very short time, thereby eliminating the damage.
Since a water-based bituminous emulsion is used, it is not harmful to the environment.
How Okur Cold Patcher is used in the field
1. When vehicle carrying the OKUR COLD PATCHER reaches the damaged area, the area to be patched is marked by the operator.
2. Then the area is dusted off using the compressed air provided by air blower of OKUR COLD PATCHER.
3. An adhesive layer is formed by spraying the bituminous emulsion contained in OKUR COLD PATCHER, inside the marked area without overflowing with the nozzle.
4. A mixture of bitumen and aggregate, again contained in OKUR COLD PATCHER is poured into pothole and damaged area into which an adhesive emulsion is applied and the mixture fill is leveled flush with the road surface.
5. The material heaped on the-filled-in pothole, is compacted by means of the compactor aboard the vehicle, to be level and flush with the road surface. The compacted material which sets very quickly, is made level with the road surface and feathered.
6. The application is quickly completed and the vehicle is moved to the next damaged area.
The machine used in any type of road pavement cracks, tears, potholes, etc.
It is possible to perform in-situ patch and repairs.
It is capable to intervene quickly.
The assembly is aboard a vehicle.
Easy to use.
The amount to be applied can be adjusted precisely depending on the application.
The machine is compliant with the Occupational Health and Safety standards.
Low operating cost.
|DIMENSIONS (WIDTH x LENGTH x HEIGHT) mm
2550 x 4900(min)&8300(max) x 3365
|TRUCK TYPE TO BE USED
|TOTAL CAPACITY OF AGGREGATE BUNKER (m3)
|NUMBER OF COMPARTMENTS OF AGGREGATE BUNKER
|FEEDING SCREW NUMBER
|ENGINE POWER (Kw)
|APPLICATION HOSE LENGTH (m)