1. The Combined Surface Pavement Vehicle with its compact design, is a machine installed on a truck used for surface pavement, seal coat, bituminous binder, liner and adhesion coarse and fog-seal applications This vehicle has bituminous binder tank and spraying system as well as aggregate chamber and spraying system with dosing aboard. Both operations are realized on this single machine. This indicate how successful the design principles of the machine are.
2. Its spraying width may reach to 4400 mm, thanks to computer controlled telescoping arms.
3. In order to assure compatibility of the product with the truck that the customer chooses, we offer a customer-focused design depending on the application type and quantity.
4. The power to drive hydrostatic system is supplied from PTO of the truck. Hydraulic hardware used is selected from the highest performing products.
5. Our top quality product, its full compatibility with the international standards, assure customer satisfaction. Ratio accuracy of the bituminous binder employed on road applications is the primary factor in road quality.
6. Its ease of operation is assured through single operator and single button approach using the state-of-the-art technology. The machine flushes itself after the completion of the application.
7. Stability as per product norms is a must-have rule of thumb for sustainability quality assurance.
8. Machine is ergonomic; it can be adapted to any types of trucks, it is quick and practical to attach, detach and deploy.
9. While it has a quick return-on-investment (ROI), its investment and operating costs are minimized.
10. Machine’s safety and security are assured without compromise in conformity with international operating rules.
11. Sustainability; the system continuous producing mixes without relying on any operator.
12. Through its accurate reporting and modern instrumentation infrastructure, it allows the data to be processed and stored.
13. Non-stop after sale services are provided around the clock throughout the world.
The fact that the machine’s bitumen and aggregate spraying and laying performance and precision are above global standards, make our Combined Surface Pavement Vehicle one of the the highest performing vehicles in its class.
Since it is an on-board equipment, it is fabricated with a custom design specific to each trucks.
It can easily apply high viscosity liquids such as polymer modified bitumen and doped bitumen emulsions, etc.
Accuracy and precision of the speed sensors incorporated into the hydraulic motor used in dosing and of radar distance measurement as well as proportional piston of aggregate adjustment clack, have a direct impact on the application.
The application width and ergonomic unfolding arms are the most advantageous aspects of our product.
Since product’s stability is ensured automatically via a PID controller, it renders the operator input unnecessary.
In order to be able to keep bituminous binders at a stable application temperature, there are 2 thermostatically controlled burners and U-type flame pipes to diffuse heat energy of the burnt fuel.
Product capacity is always automatically controlled.
Temperature and pressure values are double secured, mechanically and electronically.
Its operating conditions and safety features are ADR regulation compliant.
Heavy duty material is used for tank insulation for saving energy and safety.
The asphalt sprayer is operated by only a single operator in the cab.
OKURKOMBI 2400 & OKUR KOMBI 4400
|BITUMEN TANK CAPACITY (m3)
|HYDRAULIC POWER SYSTEM
|ASPHALT PUMP CAPACITY (m3/h)
|SPRAY BAR LENGTH (mm)
|BITUMEN SPRAY SQUARE (kg/m2)
|BITUMEN SPRAYING SENSITIVITY
|PAVE RANGE (kg/m2)
|AGGREGATE LAYING PRECISION
HYDROSTATIC DANFOSS PUMP&HYDROMOTOR
PID & PROPORTIONAL CONTROL