1. This is an equipment, comprising of a bunker and other auxiliary hardware, installed on a motor vehicle, which equipment performs repair and maintenance of the asphalt paved areas which require repair and maintenance in conformity with the road construction techniques.
2. We offer customer focused designs, depending on the truck chosen, type of application and quantity.
3. Mechanism of a patented hopper door allows the temperature of the mix be kept for a long time.
4. The power to drive hydrostatic system is supplied from PTO of the truck. Hydraulic hardware used is selected from the highest performing products.
5. We fabricate our products in conformity with the international standards/regulations with customer satisfaction in focus and perfection in our cross-hair. The temperature of the bituminous mixes used in road patching application is the main factor in the quality of the work.
6. We closely monitor advances in the-state-of-the-art and quickly adapt the same to our products. With a single button and a single operator approach, we made operations very comfortable. Stability as per product norms is a must-have rule of thumb for sustainability quality assurance.
7. The machine is ergonomic and quick and practical to transport, set up and deploy.
8. Thanks to its high and quick ROI (return-on-investment), its investment and operating costs are minimized.
9. Machine’s safety and security are assured without compromise in conformity with international operating rules.
10. The sustainability is assured by maintaining the production quality.
11. We provide after-sale services at any point in the world to the same standards and without interruption.
12. The training is provided to the top management, quality control and maintenance personnel and operators, depending on their needs.
Our Product is the best performing hotbox patcher in its class, by maintaining the temperature of bituminous hot mix and elevating the operator’s comfort above global standards.
Since it is an on-board equipment, it is fabricated with a custom design specific to each trucks.
Six thermostatically controlled electric heaters are used to maintain the bituminous mixes at its application temperature.
The temperature of the hot mix is continuously controlled.
Its ease of use and simplicity assure customer satisfaction.
Temperature and pressure values are double secured, mechanically and electronically.
Heavy duty tank insulation has been employed for assuring energy saving and safety.
The Hotbox Patcher is operated by a single operator.
The product, through installation of an additional apparatus instead of application chamber at the back, also allows for being used as a packaging unit.
|MIXING HOPPER CAPACITY (m3)
|TRUCK MODEL USED
|HYDRAULIC POWER SYSTEM
|OPEN DANFOSS PUMP & HYDROMOTOR