1. Relay Tanks: used for transportation of bituminous hot coatings, emulsion for cold coatings liners and bitumen. Unloading of the material in the tank and bring the same up to a temperature are realized through relay tankers. Bitumen transportation tankers are designed to ADR Regulations (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) and comprise of five main components namely bitumen tank, frame, piping, heating group and undercarriage.
2. The designs which are made depending on the type and quantity of application, are manufactured to be in compliance with the semi-trailer truck, chosen by the Customer.
3. Hydraulic hardware of the tank are chosen from high performance products and hydraulic power for the hydrostatic motor used are supplied from PTO of the semi-trailer truck.
4. We keep the customers satisfied through top-quality fabrication, realized to the international standards. Ratio accuracy of the bituminous binder employed on road applications is the primary factor in road quality.
5. We closely monitor advances in the-state-of-the-art and quickly adapt the same to our products. With a single button and a single operator approach, we made operations very comfortable. The machine is capable of self flushing by the end of application.
6. Under no circumstances we compromise product’s standards for the sake of sustainable quality.
7. Thanks to its adaptability to any types of tow trucks, it is practical and ergonomic to attach, detach and deploy.
8. Through high and quick ROI (return-on-investment), its investment and operating costs are minimized.
9. Machine safety is assured in compliance with international operational standards.
10. Product quality is maintained for the sake of sustainability.
11. We provide after-sale services at any point in the world to the same standards and without interruption.
12. The training is provided to the top management, quality control and maintenance personnel and operators, depending on their needs.
In addition to transportation and storage functions, the relay tanker’s ability to heat and pump the product, provides a cutting edge in comparison with other transportation tankers.
Suitable for transporting any type of petroleum- and resin-based liquids.
We make custom-designs suitable for different types of semi-trailer trucks.
Thanks to thermostatic temperature control, the application temperature is always at the optimum value.
By installing a static mixer on the circulation line, different types of liquids are agitated.
In order to be able to keep bituminous binders at a stable application temperature, there are 2 thermostatically controlled burners and U-type flame pipes to diffuse heat energy of the burnt fuel.
Product capacity is always automatically controlled.
Temperature and pressure values are double secured, mechanically and electronically.
Its operating conditions and safety features are ADR regulation compliant.
The heavy-duty type tank insulation is produced to the strictest energy saving and safety rules.
Relay Tanker is operated by a single operator.
|BITUMEN TANK CAPACITY (m3)
|NUMBER OF CHASSIS AXLES
|NUMBER OF TOWER TRUCK AXLES
|HYDRAULIC POWER SYSTEM
|ASPHALT PUMP CAPACITY (m3/h)
|NUMBER OF BURNER
|TANK BOTTOM VALVE
HYDROSTATIC DANFOSS PUMP&HYDROMOTOR