1. Axys-Onyx-Mastic Surface Coating Materials Production Plant is defined as a plan where a mix comprising of a mastic polymer based bitumen emulsion is produced, which mix is used for protecting existing surface coats of tarmac on roads and airfields from the elements, extending their service life and improving their texture and anti-slip properties.
2. We offer customer focused designs, depending on the type of application and quantity.
3. We fabricate our products in conformity with the international standards/regulations with customer satisfaction in focus and perfection in our cross-hair.
4. We closely monitor advances in the-state-of-the-art and quickly adapt the same to our products. With a single button and a single operator approach, we made operations very practical.
5. We accurately measure quantity/weight of materials, complaint to applicable standards in production of each lot of products. The products are measured once more to ensure compliance to the standards.
6. The machine is ergonomic and quick and practical to transport, set up and deploy.
7. Thanks to its high and quick ROI (return-on-investment), its investment and operating costs are minimized.
8. Plant’s safety and security are ensured in conformity with international operating rules.
9. Product quality is maintained for the sake of sustainability. Each production lot is checked for quality and and quality control results are verified by a lab technician.
10. Through modern infrastructure instruments the data is processed correctly and accurately reported and stored.
11. The system is always under control thanks to real time data transfer and remote monitoring capability.
12. We provide after-sale services at any point in the world to the same standards and without interruption.
13. The training is provided to the top management, quality control and maintenance personnel and operators, depending on their needs.
Since production process employed is in batch mode, any desired recipe is easy to achieve. Thus product diversity is ensured.
Accurate weighing of the materials used in dosing is realized to the international quality standards. The products are measured once more to ensure compliance to the standards. Accurate measurements are the primary factor influencing the product quality.
Thanks to double ribbon helical vanes, a high performance homogeneous mixing is achieved.
Cleanliness which is the most important element in comfort and durability of the plant, is realized a pressurized water flushing system. The plant is comfortable to maintain, service and operate.
While lump formation in the mix is precluded thanks to homogenizer unit, a stable mix is obtained.
Production capacity is always automatically controlled.
Temperature and pressure safety values are double secured through mechanical and electronic measurements.
The plant is friendly to the environment and does not contribute global warming thanks to processing at ambient temperatures, without releasing any heat.
The plant is operated by a single operator.
Product quality of the plant is assured through a bench type lab unit with the same model.
|TYPE OF PRODUCTION
|MIXER CAPACITY (m3)
|MIXER WEIGHT MEASUREMENT
|BITUMEN EMULSION TANK CAPACITY (m3)
|BITUMEN EMULSION TANK WEIGHT MEASUREMENT
|BITUMEN EMULSION PUMP CAPACITY (m3/h)
|WATER TANK CAPACITY (m3)
|WATER TANK WEIGHT MEASUREMENT
|WATER PUMP CAPACITY (m3/h)
|TEGRA TANK CAPACITY (m3)
|TEGRA TANK WEIGHT MEASUREMENT
|TEGRA PUMP CAPACITY (m3/h)
|4 x 1 ton
|LOADING STATION WEIGHT MEASUREMENT
|TOTAL POWER (Kw)