1. Heating of the side walls of joints or enlarged cracks, as a part of joint filling operations, is realized through Joint Side Wall Heating Machine. Following enlarging of the joint and removing the debris from there, liquefied thermoplastic joint filler is applied into the cavity in order to make it penetrate throughly. This is a wheeled pull type machine, whose compressed burning air and fuel gas are adjusted thanks to its specially designed combustion chamber.
2. We closely monitor advances in the-state-of-the-art and quickly adapt the same to our products. With a single button (located on the hand nozzle) and a single operator approach, we made operations very comfortable.
3. Through high and quick ROI (return-on-investment), its investment and operating costs are minimized.
4. Machine safety is assured in compliance with international operational standards.
5. Under no circumstances we compromise product’s standards for the sake of sustainable quality.
6. We provide after-sale services at any point in the world to the same standards and without interruption.
7. The training is provided to the top management, quality control and maintenance personnel and operators, depending on their needs.
The comfort it offers thanks to its lightweight and pullable construction, assure customer satisfaction.
It has a very long service life, since it is made of special type stainless steel.
Length of the air and butane lines, allow for mobility over a large area.
It has a lighting system.
Air and hence combustion efficiency are easy to adjust.
Thanks to its direction guide, application is easy.
The joint side walls heating machine is operated by a single operator.
|DIMENSIONS (WIDTH x LENGTH x HEIGHT)
|WEIGHT OF TUBE USED (kg)
|USED AIR FLOW